Founded in 1994 - IPI, a publisher, serves as a marketplace for information,
news and breakthrough ideas. A publisher of Professional Resource
Centers ( Center ).
Useful ideas, opinions and information that within an industry
make the professionals within that industry more independent intellectually
and more connected professionally. Integrating industry professional's
insights and information along with ideas.
The Internet, and the tools it allows us to provide, is an integral
part of our publishing; but we are centered on the insights, information
and ideas ( 3-I's
). The 3-I's are offered in different ways: web sites, reports, newsletters,
and sometimes conferences.
We don't minimize the importance of using the best medium to maximize
the effectiveness of the Center, but our central focus is on the 3-I's.
The business is organized as well as centered according
to the 3-I's. Where the 3-I's are in common, they are integrated and become part of a
'Professional Resource Center'.
Each Center becomes a business and is led by one who understands the Center, its market, its purpose and its vision. Furthermore, one
who is impassioned to fulfill the Vision of the Center.
More about what a Center is?
It is the product in which the 3-I's, which have logical common elements within an industry
or market niche, are integrated.
The 3-I's are integrated for the purpose of enlightening professionals
in that industry. This Center will almost always include web sites as a medium and will
usually also include other mediums such as reports, newsletters,
conferences or other mediums by which the Center can be beneficial to the customer.
The content of the Center is often made up from a number of sources such as:
- governmental actions or rulings;
- professional articles-briefs-summaries-opinions;
- industry affiliates authoring/contributing content for the Center;
- professional organizations within the industry working with
- news services' releases for the industry;
- forums and networking opportunities within the Center.
The Center can also provide a variety of online tools and services;
traditional professional services; and guidance in how to find other
resources. These can include:
- a variety of mediums including web sites, reports,
- interactive collaboration and forum tools for
- personalization and customization for the user
(not necessarily only for the online medium);
- intelligent and creative search and navigation
tools designed to get the user answers they seek and to get them
- user searches and results can be saved by the user for later
- compiling of reports from selected data;
- other unique means and processes designed to improve efficiency
and usefulness to the user.
Accompanying these with additional content and other services which
further assists the user in their professional needs.
Our greatest challenge is converting information into knowledge
--- to be used to make positive differences in the professional
success and/or intellectual elevation of people.